"Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 5 facts about yourself. Then choose 5 people you want to tag and list their names. Then leave a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged."
"Facts," eh? Right, then, five each for you both, so choose from among the following:
- I was a National Merit Scholar semifinalist.
- I lost my virginity two weeks before I turned 21.
- I've shaken Archbishop Desmond Tutu's hand.
- I've never wanted to be younger than my given age.
- I was once the "hit" in a Bay Bridge hit-and-run. (The car radio was tuned to KFOG: Del Amitri in concert, covering Motorhead's "Ace of Spades.")
- I've played the Tinman in two college productions of "The Wiz."
- I had Osgood-Schlatter's as a teenager.
- I've never broken a bone.
- I was a Boy Scout (but pretty much quit after making Second Class).
- I'm a junior.