Skip to content
- N.Y. Times, Selena Roberts, “For Progress, Perceptions Must Change”
- Silver Spring, Md., the town where I (and, at times, Oliver, Tony, Marcus and Edmond) grew up is majority-minority now.
- First chapter of Bruce Sterling’s “Tomorrow Now”
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Deborah Tannen, “You get stereotyped when you drawl, y’all” (via C.)
- Oliver looks very young on TV. Anil’s goatee is (or should I say “was”) cute.
- S.F. Chronicle, Rob Morse, “A stimulus plan to get America rolling again” Bikes? I like bikes.
- Shit, shit, shit. First I read about Hanne, and now I read this. For most of ’98 and early ’99, A. and I used to live over on Sixth Avenue.